AMHS PARENT VOLUNTEER HOURS
|Your interest and concern for students have motivated you to be a part of our school and to volunteer. Thank you! This is a challenging and rewarding role.
To make your experience as a school volunteer a beneficial one for the students and for you, please follow these guidelines as you assist in our school.
1. The safety and education of students must be the main concern of volunteers while engaged in school activities.
2. Volunteers may not give students medication.
3. Individual studentsí grades, records and abilities are personal and confidential information.
4. Classroom supervision and student discipline are the responsibilities of the teacher and school.
5. Volunteers will be assigned only to staff members requesting assistance.
6. Volunteers should set a good example for students by their manner, appearance and behavior.
7. Volunteers are required to complete an application annually before helping in the school.
8. Volunteers may not bring siblings to the school while completing their volunteer responsibilities.
Thank you for all of your help and your continued support to our school.
Parent Volunteer Hours 2012-13:
Hours are identified by the first 3 letters of your child's last name and the last 4 digits of your child's student id number. Example: JOH2222